Sri Lanka part I


Welcome everyone to 2020! I spend whole 2019 on travelling, but now I also decided to write something about it! :) 
It was a year when for the first time I crossed Europe border and on February I ended up in Sri Lanka.
How? How was it? What can I recommend? and many more? Check in this post! :)

Sri Lanka, Celion

First of all - we bought a ticket about a month before. Then there were no go back.
From the airport we used a taxi, but in whole Sri Lanka we were going everywhere by tuk tuk, which is the most popular there. It is also very cheap.
Our first stop was Colombo where we were staying at our friend house. Colombo is a commercial capital and largest city, because the main capital is Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
Our first point to visit was Gangaramaya Temple which is one of the most important temples in Colombo, Sri Lanka, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence.
























Comentarios

Publicar un comentario